Key Charge:80.00 in it
Miles: look at picturesVIN: 3FCLF53G3KJA01498
Auction will be live to start biding at 12:00 P.M. 05/04/2023
The first lot of the auction will start closing at 4:00 P.M. 05/06/2023
- Create an account login/register to be able to bid.
- We will be answering questions from 8:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M by email email@example.com
- ALL LOT'S ARE SOLD AS IS- CEDAR TOW'S THE VEHICLES IN, WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY HAVE ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES ETC.
- You will receive paperwork of the sale. Get the lot inspected then you bring to the DMV they will mail you a title.
- Bidding is online only in person inspection is not allowed at this point.
- It is the bidder’s responsibility to be aware of the fees associated with the sale (fees are applied to total)
- $10.00 paperwork fee
- Key Charges will vary with each lot, the price will be announced at the sale and in the lot's description Key only work to start Vehicle.
- CASH ONLY to complete purchase at vehicle pickup DO NOT PAY WITH CREDIT CARD ONLINE FOR FULL AMOUNT.
- If you win the bid-Cedar will email your invoice to the email address, you registered with.
- Picking up the lot times; Monday 05/08/2023 10:00 A.M- P.M.- 4:00 P.M. Through Friday 05/12/23 10:00 A.M - 4:00P.M.
- Must make an appointment to pick up your lot (612)721-6646 if we do not have an appointment set with you your wait time could be a couple hours.
- Please Email With any question Tamara@cedartowing.com
- If there are no video and just pictures Cedar could not start them.
- We do not allow people on sight to view the vehicles before the auction.
- When picking up the lot, you will receive the keys (pay attention to the key charges at sale it will apply to the total) and the sale paperwork.
- If you win the lot and do not pay by pick up dates a 100.00 process fee will be added to your card and no longer be able to bid. The 100.00 Will drop off your card not added to the total of the lot.
- An online bid accepted at a public auction is a legal and binding contract. Any bidder who fails to consummate a purchase will be banned from bidding at all future Cedar Towing and Auction events and maybe pursued for civil and/or criminal violations per applicable law
- Cedar’s updated bidding policy
Due to a high volume of individuals bidding on our auction, with no intention of paying or picking up the vehicle, we’ve made changes to our bidding policy. There will now be a refundable $100.00 deposit to register for that auction . Any sub sequential bids will not incur the same $100.00 fee. Be sure to enter a valid credit card or debit card, so as to avoid any issues with your fee. If you do not win the bid, the fee will be refunded to your provided credit card/debit card in 2-8 business days. By submitting a bid, you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase the item indicated.
Once bids are placed they cannot be altered or changed.
The winning high bidder has authorized Cedar Towing & Auction to charge the provided credit card $100.00. Failure to make payment within the three (3) day period may result in the item being awarded to the next highest bidder and result in being charged the full $100.00 fee and could be brought to court.
All vehicles are sold AS-IS. There is no arbitration. No warranty is made with respect to the accuracy of any information provided. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!